I want to say that a lot has happened since the last post, but alas, life is normal on this end. It’s not been completely boring though, there have been mention-able things happening, like what you ask? Well then, here it goes
Mention-able things that have happened since the last post: (Such a captivating list, don’t you think?)
- Things with Me and AB are getting better each day and the fact that me and he might just end up together is becoming more of a reality with each passing day. He and my mom are whats apping and talking to each other. Me and his dad are chatting on FB messenger. Things are good.
- My brother left to Australia!! I couldn’t be happier for him! He wanted this real bad, a chance to finally do what he wanted to be, a chance to live on his own, away from home. I don’t think he is going to come back to India but that’s OK, as long as he is happy and doing what he loves.
- MY HBDA IS ANOTHER 20 DAYS AWAY!! I am going to turn 25! I don’t like it one bit! That also means that it has now been a year since I started being 24andhappy. I think I’ll stick to the name though however I might have to come up with another screen name for my other activities, would I ever need one and this one would have to be a generic one that can apply to me even when I am 80 years old. “Thehappysoul” comes to mind. I think I am going to create that blog name and keep for myself.
- Work has gotten a lot better. I made friends and am also getting work to do. It still doesn’t compare to what I had or what I was in MHB, but its OK. It is an improvement to how it used to be. It is keeping me busy enough to not have time to write here! I am still looking for a better opportunity though and the second I get what I am looking for I’ll move! I have something that might work out, let see.
- I read a couple of novels that were just fuck all amazing! The girl on the train, specifically, blew my mind!!
- I can now eat outside alone when I have to. OK! This is only if I have my ear phones or if I have novels on my book. Give me a break! I am still working on it!
Umm, that’s it for now I guess! I told you it wasn’t a lot and was only mention-able.