Music plays a very important part in my life (I have entire blog on it, please read here) and over the years I think I have managed to build up a decent collection and am usually trying to find new (to me, they might be old in general) songs to listen to, I am sure there are a lot of others like me (there has to be! I can’t be only one like this!!) so here is a list of my all time favorite songs (more like current favorite songs), if there are a few of them here that you aren’t aware of, do give them a try and let me know if you have any suggestions for me!
The happy playlist (Disclaimer : this will have sad songs as well, please don’t go by the name):
- Humdard – This is my current favorite song from the movie Ek Villian, that is being played on repeat, it’s not really the upbeat kinds, but it is really melodious!
- Darkhaast – This was on repeat till like 2 days ago, the same description as above. It’s from the movie Shivaay
- Beautiful Drug – I met a musician friend of mine yesterday and he made me listen to this song by the Zack Brown Band. It’s a fun happy country-EDM song (Yeah I did not know there was a genre called country EDM either!). Also you need to listen to Fried chicken from the same band.
- Can’t help falling in love – A classic by Elvis Presley, or so i have been told, I heard this song for the first time while watching Conjuring 2 very recently (I was indeed living under a rock, how did you know??!!) and fell in love with it.
- Achy Breaky Heart – I will admit I clicked on this song cause it was by Miley Cyrus’ dad (Billy Ray Cyrus), it is really catchy though and it did not get out of my head for the rest of the week or so.
- Any and all songs by Maroon 5 – Don’t wanna know, Sugar, Payphone, Daylight, She will be loved to name a few
- Zingaat – This one I picked from dance shows cause when you hear it, you just want to dance even though you might have no idea what is being said (unless you understand Marathi of course) (also what i am listening to as I make this list)
- The ones that I listen while going back home by bus, when you are tired after gym, the cold wind hits your face, its dark outside and the roads are empty – the perfect get lost in ur thoughts don’t you think ?? – Moh Moh Ke daage – Papon, Raabta (A night in the motel) – Agent Vinod, Tera Chehra – Sanam Teri Kasam, Kha gaye hum kahan – Baar baar dekho, A sky full of stars – Cold Play, Fix you – Cold play, Dhak Dhuk – English vinglish, Gustakh Dil – English Vinglish, Faded (Lost stories remix) – Alan walker, Pashmina – Fitoor, Yeh Fitoor – Fitoor
- Mr brightside – the Killers, Shut up and dance – Walk the moon, Cake – DNCE – just, Honey, I’m Good – Andy Grammer – happy fun songs for all moods
- Country Songs – There’s just something about them that makes them so different from your regurlar songs – Beat of the music – Brett Elridge, Drink to that all night – Jerrod Nieman, love me like you mean it – kelsea ballerini, Country Nation – Brad paisley, I like the sound of that – rascal Flatts, Drunk on your love – Brett Eldridge, Little bit of you – Chase bryant, Snap back – old dominion
Well, these are the few that I can think of right now, there a loooott of songs that aren’t on this list but I don’t want it to make too long and it is almost time for lunch now and I am really hungry!! ok bye