Well, it’s finally happened, I moved back home! It’s been a lot of fun being back at home. More than any of the things I am going to list down shortly, it is this feeling of comfort, the feeling of safety – knowing that everything is going to be fine, now that you’re home and even if things get really bad, it’s still ok.
What have I done so far?
- Set up my room – well not everything yet, but the basics are covered, my clothes are in its place, all the products I have are in their respective places, the charging point is done, speakers are set. It looks like someone lives there
- Food – I have been having yummy food since the day I got home!! Yummy healthy food. As much as I wish we had swiggy or fasos here, I still am extremely happy with home food
- The beach – I really really love the beach, it is something that I have tremendously missed in Bangalore. I went with my soul sister (you know, I had an entire dramatic blog dedicated to how she left me in Bangalore and came back home). Ate yummy Maggie also!
- Manipal – It is amazing being back in Manipal, even though I haven’t been to all the places, have started off visiting a couple of places with AB
- AB – I have met him everyday for the last 4 days nw!
- TV – I thought I was over watching TV as I had survived without it for the past 2 years, well, I was very very extremely clearly wrong about it!! I love TV!! (who was I even kidding with this!)
Things I plan to do:
- Classes – I still want to join my piano classes, just need to figure out when I have the time for it
- Marena – I have to join Marena, waiting to receive my ID card so I can go and enquire. Need to figure out time for this as well.
- Mommy – chill with her, go to mangalore with her at least twice a month, watch a movie at least once a month and take her shopping
- Home – help out that home, both financially and with random house work. Like clean the house every Sunday or something like that
- Friends – if 2 weekends go on spending time with mommy, the other 2 are for friends. Chill, Shop, eat, watch a movie!! Anything that one can think of will be done
- Save – now that a lot of my expenses get cut, I wish to save at least a little every month
- Travel – by this, I do not mean the fancy exotic types travel. I intend to start with Mlore, there are a lot of places left to explore and then span outwards, starting with all the close by places ofcourse!
That’s it for now. Will keep you guys posted whenever I do anything fun!