Life has a funny way of teaching you things..some really important things..some random things..some from your own mistakes..some from those of others..
Well these are few things that I have learnt(and can remember :O):
- Always learn to cook – saves you when you have no money in those month ends
- Don’t be scared to experiment a little with things
- Always…AAALLLLWWAAYSSSS listen to your gut feeling
- Your mom was right all along – that friend is no good, brush your teeth, oil your hair and other such things
- Find that one thing that makes you happy (this should not be dependent on others around you)
- Long rides are the best way to relax your soul
- Learn to live alone..if you can’t, then learn to make a lot of friends
- There is no point hiding things from your mom – you end up looking like a fool cause she knew the whole thing all along!! (Never fails to amaze me how she manages to do it!!)
- Learn to drive a vehicle (a bike or a car)
- Do not have the last bite of food..you will explode one day or the other!!!
- Find a hobby, helps you feel good
- If you do something wrong, own up to your mistakes…remember..everybody does mistakes!! (remember this for when others do something wrong as well)
- Learn to say no! (Something I am still trying to learn)
- Friends come..friends go…some days are good, others bad..its the cycle of life
- Be a little mad sometimes, a little illogical, a little childish, a little spontaneous, a little romantic, a little of everything…BE YOU!